Twice each summer I make lunch for the United Methodist Women’s group at Brooke’s church.
Today’s the first lunch this time around.
On the menu:
- Tomato soup. Not Campbell’s, from scratch.
- Chicken Salad. On lettuce with summer fruit on the side.
- The above served with a thick slice of homemade bread.
- Cake and ice cream. They always have a birthday cake brought in.
- Home brewed iced tea. Earl Grey.
I donate the groceries. They all pitch in to a donation basket and the money goes to Habitat for Humanity.